An account of the deplorable state of the island of Minorca, and of the many injuries done to the inhabitants under the command of Lieutenant-Governor Johnston
Publisher: printed in the year in London
Written in English
Microfilm. Woodbridge, CT Research Publications, Inc., 1997 1 reel ; 35mm. (The Eighteenth Century ; reel 9230, no.02).
|Series||Eighteenth century -- reel 9230, no. 02.|
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||23|
- Latin America: Special Studies, 1992-1994
- How to Make Love and Dinner at the Same Time
- Appeal by GPO compositors
- English-Polish and Polish-English dictionary
- Night and Day In Alabama
- Traditional sculpture from the colonies
- They saw it happen
- Encyclopaedia Judaica year book 1973
- Hearing on H.R. 1062, to amend the Older Americans Act
- The Spirit Poured Out on All Flesh
- terrible meek
- The Rise of Fiduciary Capitalism
- The anatomy of courage.
- Justice in the Welfare State.
- The gardener and the vine
- Vox populi, or, Newes from Spayne
- Artistic houses